But first I want to talk about the ones that were unsuccessful. I have tried several nike bras all they did was flatten me though they did keep me from bouncing and looking like I had no bra! Then there was under armour and that was the worst! I bounced everywhere! No support! Recently but one that had padding in the cup that was firmer and more supportive but still not there yet! Oh and not to mention the cheap bras I bought like joe boxer OMG don't ever buy any bra like that!
I saw a friend post on Facebook about getting new VSX by Victoria's Secret! I was like what?! I didn't know they made bras at all! I was so excited to try these because I had heard nothing but great things! So I splurged and bought 5! Most of them clearanced for $15! Can't beat that! So here are my thoughts on VSX hands down the most amazing supportive comfortable bra!! No bouncing, everything is held firmly in place! And they all have reflectors on the back so of running in just your sports bra! Clever idea! I will never buy another bra! As you can see my drawer is full of them! And more to come!
A truly Incredible sport bra, with new padded straps for more comfort than ever and a cushioned underwire for maximum support. Perfect for running, boxing and high-impact workouts. With a super-soft elastic band and racerback. Get a runway body in performance workout gear from Victoria’s Secret Sport.
- Maximum support
- Breathable padding with wicking liner to keep you extra dry
- Concealed wire for cushioned support
- Padded straps and bonded, seamless technology that eliminates irritation
- Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
- Cushioned, adjustable back closure
- Body-Wick keeps you cool & dry
- Machine wash. Tumble dry.
- Imported. Solids/prints- body: nylon spandex. Mesh insets: polyester/spandex. Marl- body: polyester/nylon/spandex. Mesh insets: polyester/spandex